1. Click the Events Big Menu, select the Daily in the Views column. (The Daily schedule for your default calendar appears for the current date.)
2. Click a date in the Calendar to display the schedule for a different date.
3. Double click the on the Start Time of the new event. Or from the Events Big Menu, click on Event
under the New column.
4. Select the additional calendars for the staff attending the event in Calendars field.
5. Select the Status (e.g. Approved, Tentative, FYI, etc.) for the event.
6. Select the End time of the event including the time zone.
7. If appropriate, select the Send Invite option NOTE: Please work with our Customer Service Center or your IT Consultant before selecting this option.
8. Type the Subject of the Event (e.g. Breakfast Meeting with Budget Committee).
9. Add any additional Notes (e.g. directions to the event, POC, etc.).
10. For analytics and reporting features it is suggested to enter the Address, City, State and Zip Code for your events.
11. Click on the Save and Synch button to synchronize your IQ calendar events to Outlook.
NOTE: Please work with our Customer Service Center or your IT Consultant to configure IQ to Outlook Calendar Synchronization should you receive synching errors.