We recommend first having the following items on hand:
- Blank sheet of 8.5 x 11in. paper
- Ruled sheet of 8.5 x 11in. paper
- Bic Flair medium felt tip pen (blue or black – House typically has them in starter provisions they provide)
- Have the Member sign the blank 8.5 x 11in. paper 3x with the ruled piece underneath to serve as a guide. The three signatures should be at the top, middle and bottom of the paper.
2. Scan the signed paper and send it to your IQ Consultant indicating which signature (top, middle, or bottom) you wish to use for the order.
a. As an alternative, if you wish to use the same signature that was provided for the Franked Envelopes, you can send that signature instead.
3. The order is then placed using the chosen signature