DC Office Support
Select a Leidos IT support plan and get a dedicated technical expert to be on call to assist and support all IT hardware and software in your DC office.
District Office Support
Hardware & Software
As a full-service IT hardware vendor, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of laptops, desktop PC, tablets, printers, scanners, mobile devices and more.
Installation & Configuration
One Source IT Vendor
Leidos is your one-stop shop for all IT requirements, from software, hardware, repairs, and support.
Dedicated Technical Support
- Dedicated staff assigned to your office
- Troubleshooting and resolution for everyday technology problems
- Fix or replace failed PCs and printers that meet House Standards (no warranty required)
- No additional cost for District Office onsite service for repairs, opening new offices, and office relocation support*
- Proactive system performance monitoring
- 24/7 critical support for DC and District Offices
- Assistance maintaining IT hardware and software inventory
- Office technology consultation including needs analysis and procurement planning
- Customer “how to” support on most common office technologies
- Transition support services including individual employee turnover, coordination for special election and opening/closing whole offices
Secure Configuration & Installation
- Ensure all office technology is securely configured following House Standards
- Installation and support of House approved applications
- Account management including account creation, profile configurations, access permissions, and facilitating remote access
- Computer installation service includes imaging, security compliance, network configurations, printer mapping, and configuration of customer preferences
- Dedicated support for your office for Housewide initiatives i.e., upgrading Windows OS, Office 365, and mobile devices
- Direct support or third-party coordination to resolve any software or network configuration problems
- Assistance with understanding and complying with all House polices and policy changes
- Smartphone activation and setup
Expert computer and printer installation services are available to Leidos HITS customers. In-person installation in DC offices and remote support of your installation effort in District Offices are 100% included with the Leidos HITS Plan. In-person district office installations for third party purchased hardware is available for a fee and quoted upon request. When you combine hardware purchased through Leidos with a Leidos HITS Plan we offer premium installation services. Premium installation services include rapid delivery even on big orders, in-person district office installations at no additional cost, facilitation of all procurement forms. Premium installation service also includes use of our DC facility for shipping and handling, unboxing and setup with individual hand deliveries of fully set up PCs to DC office customers.
Procuring hardware through Leidos is easy. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-206-0030 to get started and we'll take care of the paperwork, processing, shipping, and installation.