1. DSI Provides Our Web Site For Your Convenience Only
This Web site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Web site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- we have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third party;
- and your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Web site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Web site results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2. DSI Provides Our Web Site "As Is" and Disclaim All Warranties
Our Web site content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. DSI Does Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content
4. Your Use of Our Web Site is Restricted
Our Web site and its content are owned and operated by us. Our Web site's content is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Web site content is protected by trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
No content from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, "mirror" any material contained on our Web site on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
- you obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or
- you may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials.