FAQs About IQ
- We have been providing Constituent Management Service (CMS) and Information Technology (IT) services on Capitol Hill for over 30 years.
- Our flagship product is a CMS software called, Intranet Quorum (IQ). IQ is the most popular and most widely-used CMS software on Capitol Hill.
- Used by 65% of the U.S. Congress, 50% of U.S. Governors, and over 100+ offices for Federal, State, Local government offices.
- Our services also include:
- Website Services
- Telephone/Virtual Town Halls
- Voter Data Procurement
- SMS Text Blasts
- Professional Print Services (e.g., postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Digital Advertising
- IT Services and Hardware Procurement.
- IQ is designed as a comprehensive constituent engagement tool. Its customizable platform accommodates the various needs of House office staff so they can conduct activities based on their role while enabling collaboration and data sharing among office team staff.
- Legislative Team: Organize messages to effectively respond to correspondences and to track legislative bills, all which leverage a best-in-class Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Caseworkers: Streamline and process casework with our fully customizable constituent service tool.
- Communications Team: Conduct proactive outreach and manage social media presence.
- Scheduler: Track member events, appearances, staff coverage, and district office activities via integrated calendar.
- Member or Chief of staff: Perform detailed reporting and office analytics.
District Offices can use IQ to process their casework, accommodate service requests, process academy nominations, internship applications, etc.
Caseworkers will also be able to collect Privacy Release forms Digitally via IQ. For more information click here.
You’ll need to have IQ installed in your computer and an active IQ account. Contact the IQ Help Desk to set up your IQ account or via phone: 703.206.0188
Google Chrome is the recommended browser to fully experience the use of IQ but it is supported on all major browsers.
Yes. Please contact your office IQ Consultant to understand the configuration and network requirements to use IQ on your iPad.
Typically the IQ database comes preloaded with names and addresses of your constituents. Please contact with your IQ Consultant to determine if this applies to your office.
Please contact your office IQ Consultant to discuss this information.
Yes. Additional options include Voting History, Demographical Data and Email Addresses. Contact the LDSI Sales Team for additional information.
The Freshman bundle represents savings of over $10,000. Click here for the details.
- Contact me
- Newsletter Subscribe and Unsubscribe
- Meeting and speaking requests
- Flag and Tour requests
- Commendations and Greetings
- Website Problem
Web form information that is completed from the Member’s website is populated into IQ. Contact the IQ Help Desk for more information.
- Web form submissions from the Member’s website.
- Message records that are manually created by office staff.
- Communicating with Congress (CWC) allows Advocacy groups to send mass communications to member offices.
- Digital Mail Program. These are postal mail that are scanned into IQ.
- Telephone Calls your office logs
- Social Media Messages
- SMS Messages
- Replies to the Representative’s enewsletter
In IQ, navigate to the Library menu. Under the Find Form Letters column, click All Form Letters.
- Inactive: If you inherited data, the status of those form letters will be marked as “Inactive”.
- Draft/Active: If your office has created new form letters, those will be marked as “Draft” or “Active”.
- Dedicated IQ Consultants. Please contact your office IQ Consultant(s) for on-going office support.
- Help Desk Staff. Please contact our Help Desk staff for technical support issues on IQ.
- Email: support@IQservicedesk.com
- Phone: 703-206-0188
- Chat Feature: Click chat icon (i.e. the icon is highlighted in yellow on the image below). On your screen, the Chat icon is located on the top right corner of your screen.
Training Team. Please access the IQ Training Calendar to register for classes.
FAQs About House IT Services (HITS)
NOTE: Whether you are keeping the predecessor’s flagship office or not, to start the process, you must contact Bruce and Eva (e-mails above).
For the staff who are transferring from another office in the House, how do we get their e-mail account transferred and set-up?
We can help! Please contact LeidosHouseIT@mail.house.gov
- Be sure to include: Members-Elect Name and State & District
- Please note, the staffer must get permission from the Member they are transferring his/her mailbox from. Once you e-mail us, we will provide the ACCOUNT MIGRATION CONSENT FORM to fill out.
A checklist to make sure you and your staff have all the IT and communications solutions you need to hit the ground running on day one.
- Get Started with IQ CRM.
To select IQ as your CRM vendor, download and email your signed contract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already submitted your contract, contact your IT Consultant to get started on the basics on IQ and begin processing mail.
- Select an IT Maintenance provider.
Our House IT Support plan (HITS) offers comprehensive technical support both in DC and in your District Office for all your desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners and any other technology you may be using. To select HITS as your IT maintenance plan, download and email your signed contract to email@example.com.
- Select a website vendor.
Our designers work directly with you to build a custom website with all the features you need at a competitive price. Contact us for pricing.
- Purchase a Voter Data File
Load your new CRM system with fresh contact data so you can quickly connect with the people just voted you into office. Contact us for pricing.
- Schedule a Telephone Town Hall
Telephone Town Halls are an easy and personal way to engage with your constituency. Connect with thousands of constituents in real time from the comfort of your office. Contact us for pricing.
- Purchase New Office Equipment
Most Freshman Members will inherit some of their predecessors’ office equipment. In many cases, this equipment is old and out-of-date. Contact us to upgrade or supplement your IT equipment.
Work with Telcom Team to Administer Site Survey
Call the WAN Team
Use the XVPN Services Order Form below to call and set up Internet Survey for your flagship office.
Schedule Technology Specialist
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule our technology specialists to be onsite. (72 hour notice required.)